Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank You 2011

In less than 6 hours, I'll bid goodbye to 2011 and will welcome 2012 with open arms... I am thankful for everything that had happened this 2011, good or bad, happy or sad, I know it's all for my own good.


The Lord has been so good and faithful, I just cant describe how thankful I am for everything that He has done and continually doing in my life, it such a humbling experience. 


To wrap up my 2011, here's a short summary of my 2011 adventure : 


* Sinulog Festival in Cebu
* UP Fair
* Puerto Princesa, Palawan trip
* Ice Skating at MOA (what a kid in me)
* Boxing moments in VisMin (Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, Zamboanga, Davao)
* Cobra Ironman in CamSur
* Cobra Dragon Boat Regatta and Tampa Bay events
* VCF (such a blessing! Thank you Aris)
* VGroup 
* Vietnam Trip
* Great people I've met and spent my time with from all around the world

I look forward to seeing greater and bigger things this 2012.

Praying to hear the sweeter song and seeing the beautiful side of love. ♥ 

Happy New year to all!



2 comments:

Joshua Sterrett said...

I was so glad I could start the year off seeing you. It's been a year full of changes for both of us huh? So many achievements, self reflections, and new frontiers! I'm glad you are an important part of my life.

Karlene Sebastian said...

Yeah right, Thanks for everything. Have a happy new year! :)