Monday, January 31, 2011

Endurance

Precious One,



Don’t give up, but stand firm. I have given you the strength to endure hard times and come through victoriously. Your triumphs don’t depend on you alone. Lean on me and I will help you reach your goal. Your life is in the palm of My hand, and your future is secure with Me. I want to see your dreams realized because I gave many of them to you. Let Me fill you with my Spirit of endurance, for I finished My course, and you will finish Yours also.


-Jesus





Endurance is the crowning quality, and patience all the passion of great hearts.



“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is a laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have love His appearing.” - 2 Timothy 4:7-8



If you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. – 1 Peter 2 : 20



Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3: 13-14



After he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. –Hebrews 6: 15



Be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord’s work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. – 1 Corinthians 15:58



Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience. – James 1:3

No comments: