Friday, February 4, 2011

Guidance

My Daughter,


You have a choice – to lean on your own understanding or to trust Me. I am calling you to walk by faith and not by sight. I have ordered your steps in the way you should go, or I will teach you My ways as I walk with you one step at a time. I will provide the answers you need and show you which way to turn. I am your Guide and Helper. Do not choose to go on your own way, for that is the path of destruction. I will lead you on the path of eternal life. Follow Me.




-God







God made the moon as well as the sun; and when He does not see fit to grant us the sunlight, He means us to guide our steps in the moonlight.



This God is our God forever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end. – Psalm 48:14



The mind of man plans his ways, but the Lord direct his steps. – Proverbs 16:9



The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way. – Psalm 37:23



I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. – Psalm 32:8



Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. – Proverbs 3:5-6



Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. – Psalm 119:105

No comments: