Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome Aboard!

07/30/11
06:00 AM, NAIA Terminal 3
All up and I’m flying. It’s been a not-so-good night. Still in the process of that so called ‘transformation’. Thanks to my accountability partner for helping me out - guiding me every step of the way. But now, the battle is within me, I have to fight on my own, challenge myself to be diligent and to be fully obedient to Him.

I have all the weapons; I have all the resources… all I have to do is to move - to keep moving and eventually to keep growing. Each step may not be easy, the familiar things I used to do before may not be as easy to do now: there are lapses. It’s kinda hard to go back in that stage where I’m at my highest – but then again, it’s not too late. There is still hope – for my hope is in the name of the Lord.

I just need to have that mindset – set a goal. I need to fully surrender; letting go of my old self and everything that can deter me in serving Him. Where do I begin? That is the question.

I think I need to have a one-on-one session with Him. Shout out everything I have in mind: my fears, frustrations, ALL my desires. And yeah, bow down in humbleness, cry out in prayer and ask for repentance.

HE is a LOVING God, a wonderful Father and I know He loves me so much. More than enough to died for me…

** I’m still at the airport now, bound for Cebu. I couldn’t help but THANK GOD with all my heart for his faithfulness *teary eyes* and now I am silently singing…

Lord I come to You, let my heart be changed renew…
Lord I come to know, the weaknesses I’ve seen in me…

No comments: