Monday, August 22, 2011

Ephesians 4:29

Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. -Ephesians 4:29


Today, I thank the Lord for reminding me about this verse. I thank Him for giving me the wisdom to understand His Word and the grace to apply it in my life.


WORDS we say can never be back. Good as sold, no return, no exchange. It is a tool that can break hearts and break lives that's why we really need to choose every word that we will utter. Let Him and the Holy Spirit guide us and guard our hearts in our everyday walk with God.


WORDS are like swords - it can kill, it can hurt. So we better be careful and mindful of how we say things. May the words that come from our mouth bring joy, strength and encouragement to other people's lives. Let these words be a tool to edify our brothers and sisters. May it be a BLESSING to them.


Now I'm praying forgive me Lord for all the unkind words I have said. I'm sorry if the words that I uttered have caused so much pain to my brethren. I pray for a life that is pleasing to You. Amen.

No comments: