Saturday, November 26, 2011

God's Billboards




1. "Let's Meet At My House Sunday Before the Game" - God

2. "C'mon Over And Bring The Kids" - God

3. "What Part of "Thou Shalt Not..." Didn't You Understand?" - God

4. "We Need To Talk" - God

5. "Keep Using My Name in Vain And I'll Make Rush Hour Longer" - God

6. "Loved The Wedding, Invite Me To The Marriage" - God

7. "That "Love Thy Neighbor" Thing, I Meant It." - God

8. "I Love You...I Love You...I Love You..." - God

9. "Will The Road You're On Get You To My Place?" - God

10. "Follow Me." - God

11. "Big Bang Theory, You've Got To Be Kidding." - God

12. "My Way Is The Highway." - God

13. "Need Directions?" - God

14. "You Think It's Hot Here?" - God

15. "Tell The Kids I Love Them." - God

16. "Need a Marriage Counselor? I'm Available." - God

17. "Have You Read My #1 Best Seller? There Will Be A Test." - God

No comments: