Thursday, November 3, 2011

Worship Night!

Last night I attended my second worship night at Victory Pioneer! It was amazing! I arrived around 6:45pm and pretty much excited for the worship service (which is from 7pm-8:30pm every first Thursday of the month). While waiting for Mafi and Jeric, I saw Arjem (Aris' brother). We were having a conversation when someone approached me and asked me to get my WORD for the night, and then I got this :



"If yesterday didn't end up the way you planned it, remember, God created today for you to start anew. His Best for you is yet to come! God plans to prosper you, to give you a hope and a future. Just Believe!"


Wow, it was timely! I really need this word! :)

While listening to Pastor Robert, there were words/phrases that really struck me the most.

1. Praising God should depend on the depth of how much we know God.

2. Your disappointment can be a DIVINE APPOINTMENT for God.

3. Our God is a covenant-keeping God.  Whatever He promised, He will fulfill.

It was indeed a great night of prayer and worship with the Lord. I look forward to attending the future Worship Nights :) Thank you Lord!

No comments: