Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 8 of 42 : Stand Firm

1 Corinthians 10:12


So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall. 


Standing firm and keeping myself on track is the key. I've been fighting this battle for a week now and the more I want to have a direction in terms of relationships, the more that Satan is using my current situation to make me fall on his trap.

I don't want any romantic relationship right now. I want to develop and improve my personal relationship with the Lord first, I think that's what's lacking. But the more that I want to be aligned with what He wants, the more the tests are coming into my life.

I'm thankful I was able to achieve the victory over the works of the enemies. Not because of my own strength but because of His strength that is working in me. God is the key - remaining in His presence, spending time with Him.

I will stand firm, as my friend told me "LABAN LANG!"


No comments: